Position: Advanced Level Service Adviser/Coordinator
Come and join a team where people are valued and appreciated. Family owned and operated for over 25 years we have impeccable reputation, best available technology and amazing modern facility. If you LOVE taking care of customers and building relationships, we have a great job opportunity for you. We are seeking someone who will treat our business as their own personal business.
Strong compensation plan, excellent benefits, balanced working environment and great career advancement opportunities. European and/or Luxury car experience preferred. Positive can-do attitude is a must.
Contact us if you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job while enjoying benefits of well above average pay, excellent health insurance, paid training, paid vacation & sick days.
Job Description Topics:
The Service Advisor interacts with hundreds of Customers and has the opportunity to build Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in the Dealership as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and reliability. This role requires someone who is passionate about taking care of the Customer and helping them turn a potentially unpleasant event into a positive experience. This role requires juggling many Customers, priorities, communication and follow-up throughout the day, while turning Customers into raving fans.
Must excel in listening, communicating and working efficiently to Dealership’s standards. Help vehicle owners care for their cars and understand the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufactures' guidelines. As a driver’s personal link to the Service Department, the Service Advisor establishes a critical and ongoing relationship with the vehicle owners.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Determining vehicle needs based on customer input, manufacturer's recommendations, vehicle walk-around and technician’s input.
· Inspect vehicles and apply proper resources to accurately identify and verify vehicle service needs. Record them along with current vehicle and client information on the repair order.
· Using a consultative selling process assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance and repairs of their vehicles.
· Support Service Department business goals.
· Provide needed effort to maintain high sales of services, parts, and accessories.
· Provide a premium Aftersales experience for each client who purchased a vehicle.
· Refer to service history, inspect vehicle, and recommend service to clients.
· Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding manufacturer's service requirements.
· Write and verify accurate repair orders and estimates.
· Ensure requested vehicle services are performed correctly by inspecting the vehicle prior to each service delivery.
· Perform a consultative serviced vehicle delivery with client when work is completed.
· Supervise servicing, cleaning and preparation of vehicles in “For Sale” inventory.
· Administer vehicle warranty repairs.
· Build and maintain knowledge via on-the-job training and participation in educational and development programs.
· Oversee the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management.
· Monitor technician efficiency and job completion time and job profitability.
· Assist with parts ordering.
· Update customers on the progress of work and related costs
· Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures
If you have described experience and qualifications in any of the following apply now! Service Advisor, Sales Advisor, Service Consultant, Automotive Service Sales, Auto Service, Vehicle Service Sales, Auto Customer Service, Service Agent, Customer Service, Sales, Service Estimator, Estimator, Vehicle Estimator, Auto Estimator, Automotive Estimator, Service Advisor.
AlphaCars is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.