AlphaCars Paint Correction
Paint correction is a process that removes a safe amount of clear coat or paint through mechanical abrasion using various types of machine polishers. In most cases, scratches, swirl marks, buffer marks, micro-marring, cobwebbing and hologram effects can be removed from all types of paintwork, including scratch-resistant ceramic clear coats. Imperfections are removed safely.
Schedule Today: (978) 237-5906
1. MULTI-STEP HAND WASH
- Pre-rinse to remove heavy debris and road grime.
- Pre-foam and let sit to loosen bonded contamination.
- Wheels, tires and fender wells degreased and cleaned with various wheel brushes.
- Engine bay thoroughly degreased and cleaned.
- Door jams, trunk, fuel fill area cleaned.
- Two bucket hand wash using premium microfiber wash mitt for a swirl free finish.
2. PAINT DECONTAMINATION
- Paint, glass and wheels are soaked to remove embedded iron.
- Clay bars are used to remove bonded contamination from paint, glass and lenses.
3. SURFACE PREPARATION AND INSPECTION
- Water is blown dry with heated air and soft microfiber towels
- Surface is wiped down with isopropyl alcohol to remove claying lubricate, waxes and sealants to exposed bare paint.
- Vehicle is inspected thoroughly under our specialized LED lights.
- Rubber trim, emblems, vents etc. are masked off to prevent damage and debris from polishing.
- Paint is measured using a paint depth gauge.
4. SURFACE REFINISHING AND REFINEMENT.
- Paintwork is corrected through our highest level of correction service.
5. FINAL PROCESS
- We apply a paint sealant lasting up to 4-6 months.
- Wheels wiped and protected with a sealant.
- Window cleaned interior/exterior.
- Door jams wiped and protected.
- Tires protected with a water-based solution.
- Final walk-around with our inspection light to ensure quality service
LEVEL 1 PAINT CORRECTION
This is for those who are looking to restore gloss and remove light swirl marks and hazing. This service is a good entry level correction over the entire paintwork.
After the correction process is carried out we apply a sealant that will last 4-6 months depending on storage, mileage driven and weather.
LEVEL 2 PAINT CORRECTION
One of our most popular correction service. 2 steps of correction to remove heavier defects that our level 1 service can't remove. Recommended for vehicles with moderate swirl marks, light wash scratches,micro marring, holograms and light water etching.
After the correction process is carried out we apply a wax or sealant that will last 4-6 months depending on storage, mileage driven and weather.
LEVEL 3 PAINT CORRECTION
This service is for neglected vehicles. 2 - 3 stages of correction and spot wet sanding to remove all severe swirl marks, light to medium scratches, holograms and buffer trails and light water etching. In the end, you will be left with a perfectly scratch free finish with deep brilliant gloss.
After the correction process is carried out, we apply a wax sealant that will last 4-6 months depending on storage, mileage driven and weather. Or we can apply our exclusive ceramic glass coating for an additional cost.
LEVEL 4 PAINT CORRECTION
If you’re looking for the ultimate paint correction we have to offer. This service includes up to 7 stages of paintwork correction including wet sanding (color sanding) to remove the texture in your vehicles paint, also known as "orange peel".
After the correction process is carried out, we apply a wax sealant that will last 4-6 months depending on storage, mileage driven and weather. Or we can apply our exclusive ceramic coating for an additional cost.