What is Ural?
Ural was originally founded in 1941, tasked with building sidecar motorcycles to help aid the military during WWII.
After the war ended, motorcyclists fell in love with the practicality of Ural sidecars and their off-road capabilities.
Today, the newest generation of Urals retain their classic looks while being fully upgraded inside and out.
Meet The New Generation
- Fuel-injected 749cc boxer twin engine.
- 4 speed transmission + reverse.
- 2.9 Cu. Ft. lockable + watertight trunk.
- Electric start.
- Sidecar power outlet.
- 2 years, unlimited mileage warranty (additional 3rd year optional).
- High-quality components from industry standard suppliers.
3 Models, 2 Drive Options
1WD Around Town
Our cT and M70 models are both 1-wheel drive meaning just the rear wheel is powered. These models are perfect if you plan to ride mostly on road.
Our Gear Up and Patrol models feature on-demand 2-wheel drive. 2WD locks rear and sidecar wheels together allowing the engine to drive power to both. Think of it as the 4x4 SUV of motorcycles.