AlphaCars Service Centers provides European automotive and motorcycle service for Massachusetts and New Hampshire
AlphaCars Service Center, is staffed with the friendliest and most professional service team in the Metro West and North Shore area. Before any work is performed, you will be provided with a printed quote and thorough explanation of the services and repairs we advise, leaving you confident of what it will take to get your vehicle safely back on the road. AlphaCars Service Center performs all major repairs on all European Automobiles and Motorcycles.
- All Mechanical Repairs
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Service
- BMW Factory Inspections
- Mercedes-Benz Factory Services (A, B, C-G)
- Porsche Scheduled Maintenance
- Ural Sidecar Motorcycle Scheduled Maintenance
- Electrical Repairs
- Brakes and Tires
- Oil Leak Detection
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Filter Replacement
- Motorcycle and Automotive Parts Center
- Automotive and Motorcycle Tire Center
- Cabin Filter Replacement
- Engine, Transmission and Differential services
- Carbon Cleaning with full dealer tools
- Fuel System Diagnostics
- Electrical Diagnostics
- Check Engine Light (CEL) Diagnostics
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Exterior and Interior Bulbs
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission Services
- Concourse Level Detailing
- We repair Curb Damaged Wheels
- Paint Less Dent Removal
- Touch Up Scratch Repair
- Aerodynamic install (lips, wings, splitters etc)
- Aftermarket exterior and interior modifications (headlight, taillight, mudflaps, emblems, interior dress-up, rally lighting)
- High performance aftermarket parts installation (intakes, exhaust, throttle bodies, fuel systems, camshafts, gauges, etc)
- Race/Street high performance suspension install
- Alarm and stereo installation and custom wiring
- Engine and transmission replacements
- Turbo installations including aftermarket turbo kits
- Direct engine long block swaps
Our highly trained staff will ensure that your Porsche, BMW, or other High Performance vehicle is ready both before and after a race.
General maintenance & recommendations
Oil Change – Synthetic Motul Oil & Fluids
We recommend following manufacturers guidelines for oil changes. BMW & Mercedes-Benz use a carefully calculated system that tracks both mileage and driving behavior and recommends services as they are needed. AlphaCars Service Center uses the same computers to monitor your vehicle when you bring it in for service so we know exactly what the service requirement is. Do you happen to have a vintage or high performance vehicle? AlphaCars recommends every 6 months or every 3,500 miles is the most common mileage to get your engine serviced to prevent any damage. Regular oil changes and appropriate fluid levels are important to provide lubrication, which reduces friction, lessens wear, and helps cool the engine.
Brakes wear differently depending on many factors including the type of vehicle you drive, where you drive and how often you drive. There is no exact timeline for how long your brakes are going to last but there are warning signs. If they make a grinding noise, start to vibrate or don’t respond right away when applied, then it is time for an inspection.
To extend the life of your tires it’s important to keep them properly inflated, tires rotated and your wheels aligned regularly. Maintaining your tires will help your vehicle handle better and prevent uneven wear allowing them to last longer. Ask your Advisor about Complete Tire and Rim Packages for winter and high performance driving.
While You Wait
Local Restaurants and Shops
Enjoy signature dishes at a number of local eateries:
- Oscars Burritos Mexican Grill
- Nancy's Air Field Café
- True West Brewing Co.
- Bravo Pizza
Wi-Fi & Refreshments
Sit back and enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed showroom. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and an assortment of teas, coffees, and snacks.
While you wait for your car or motorcycle to be completed, we offer shuttle service to and from home or work. If you’re waiting in the area, enjoy a shuttle to places like the spa, restaurant and shopping. Keep in mind we do stay busy so it’s important to schedule a shuttle ahead of time with your Service Advisor.